Inspiration 1

hey ya! as I told you before that my dreams are all about JAPAN because japan gave me such of inspiration, and now Im going to tell you what kind of inspiration those are. Well lets start with the most inspiration of mine. It is WaT!!!!! For you who are a fan of Jpop might had heard about waT before. Yea, waT is a duo which consists of Wentz Eiji and Teppei Koike. Eiji came from Tokyo, meanwhile Teppei came from Osaka. They started their carrier since 2002. They used to sing at the road in Tokyo. Firstly they were ignored by people who were passing by every time they sing their songs. But they didnt give up! They kept singing and singing no matter what situation they are in at that time. What they only know about is they have to keep singing in order to make their dreams to come true and also to entertain people as well. As time goes by, still they were not able yet to interest people. Until the time when teppei had an idea to make their own song which lyrics is about their journey. Teppei is the most one who believes that 'we're going to make it as long as we dont give up!' And the result is the song even had made a girl bursted tears!!! Yea, the song was very touching, I feel like wanting to cry every time I hear that song. At 2004 theyve made their indie single. It was titled Sotsugyou time which means Graduation time. Since that theyve begun to have more and more fans, especially girls. And also for teppei he was offered to play in dramas. At 2005 finally theyve made their first debut, its titled Boku no Kimochi which meaning is My feelings. In that debut, Teppei cried while singing (cute >__<) . The single had succeed!! It reached the number 2 position of the Oricon chart. WOW~ cool, isnt it? Until now they are still exist. Not only in music's world but also in acting too. Now, You can see why theyve been my inspiration. They kept working hard until the end, for their dreams!! That made me believe in myself that Im also going to be able to make my dreams true. There is no more giving up word for me! Yea, I believe now in teppei words 'we're going to make it as long as we dont give up!'. Yap, no giving up now! Any dreams could be true!!!!!!

0 Responses to "Inspiration 1"