Inspiration 2

Hey ya! Back about my inspiration. Still, my another inspiration came from J-pop world. In number two, YUI placed it. YUI another singer from Fukuoka, but she is not in a duo. She is a solo singer. In my opinion, she is a very brave person for a girl. You have to know that she had taken a decision to go to school no more. It actually started when her mother found out that she's good in writing poems. From that, her mother decided to move YUI into a music institution. At the year of her 18, she decided to go to Tokyo all along by herself. She went there by train. Imagine fukuoka-Tokyo!! By her own self only for her dreams. What a brave decision that was!! If I were her, I would not go alone. But, all of her sacrifice resulted satisfaction. Now, she happened to become the most booming Solo Singer in Japan. She even had done a Solo concert in BUDOKAN! Budokan is a place where only Big Stars can perform there. Cool right. YUI is a very charismathic person. No wonder why she has became such a big star like how she is now. She is a very good singer and song writer, and also she is sooooo beautiful which envy me so much!(>___<).

0 Responses to "Inspiration 2"