introduction

hey ya.
This is my first writing and umm Im not sure weather or not this is my first blog. haha. well lets just consider this as my first blog ever made!!!
well, where and with what should I start with? Lets just start with my biography first.
My life, the first day of my life started when my mother was about to deliver me to the earth which is a place where organism struggles to live. It was at 22nd of September 1993 at that time. I havent got any identity at that time, until the time when the doctor announced that I am a girl. wow I am a girl!! haha. And then, I was given a sort of name, by who was it? I dont really actually know. It seems like given by my father. It was a name. My name is AQIELA RAISSA SYAHRIAR. yeah, from the name we could see (or probably not) that my name was taken by Arabian name, except for the Syahriar. yea because it is my father's last name.
Its been a while time until now And Iam 15! Until now I have been grown up into a kinda undescribeable person ever liven! (haha ^^) Well you have to now that my 15 had sent me to another point of view of earth where Im living now. You know, I even have my own world that I use to call as my fantastic world. haha. yea, I am sort an imaginative person. But that doenst mean that Im struggling autism. haha no!!! I am normal, or I might not? ( nooooooooo! Im normal!!!) am I? yea Im normal, certainly normal. well at least I hope I am. ( hope? so ur not sure that youre normal?) well, lets just dont talk about this, its not necessary. I am normal!!
back to my fantastic world. There, in there contained all of my dreams ever thought. haha. yea Im putting my dreams in a kind of way and arranging it in my fantastic world. haha. Its hard to explain. Even if I explain it, people might think that Im crazy. ( or people had already)O___0.
No, mo. Its just as an escape from dreams that accidentally appeared and suddenly given motivation for me to make it real but also given charge for me every time when I think that Im not capable to make it true because you have to know that I want my dream so bad. -___- For you to know, my dreams are just all about JAPAN. Why? well Japan gave me such of a lot of inspiration.
well, lets dont take this so serious. haha. I guest thats all of my introduction for this time.
Lets continue this writing in another post.

0 Responses to "introduction"