Dear my imagination world

I was a child who was living in a free
Everyday I'd spent peacefully
Jumping here jumping there, doing this and that
Parents used to get mad to me
I never taken it seriously
I was living in my own imagination world

Everyday I played in there
I was happy
with no doubt, I lived

I don't know particularly, somehow things changed suddenly
I turned, my brain had been dirtied by the new wind
Even I didn't recognize who I was
Ive been feeling like a stranger from nowhere

Cheerful daily life had disappeared
No more imagination went along with
I woke up
and I realized my imagination world was no longer existed

After years we've spent our life together
With no reasons imagination world faded away
Said no permission to leave
Ive been loosing the most precious thing

Im scared, Im afraid
This new world is weird
I cant get use to it
Dont you know that "imagination world"?

Im living in the different kind of world
With no certainty filled

hey, Imagination world
Im crying
Can you hear it?
Im suffering
Do you even care?

Dear, imagination world
Where actually are you?
Are you living in happiness?

dear, imagination world
Can you please one day come back to me?
Promise me youll never leave me no more

Lets live in the future!

0 Responses to "Dear my imagination world"