is this what called different?

hey ya!
its been tough these days. huh!
Alright Im going to tell about the most shocking, unusual, undeniable thing happened in my life. haha. (no, Im just getting to over in expressing it)
Well it started on the shiny bright delightful Monday morning in the economics class. I was so not in the mood that day. I was not at all hearing even a glance of my teacher's beautiful melodious voice. Until a time when somebody knocked on the wooden door of my class and gave a piece of paper to my teacher. I was hoping that piece of paper could make her leave the class for a reason. Unfortunately, not. Even it was worse! She gradually read the text in that piece of paper and guest what? I bet you wont believe! OMG! OK lets just face it together.
" for Alutsyah... ( I was ok with that firstly but..)
and for Aqiela..." ( I was getting bad about hearing my name mentioned)"
You both at the break time, go to the TRC* for the preparation in order to face the GEO SCIENCE OLYMPIAD!!!!!!
What a what what was that! I mean Im even not an expert on that! Im not interested in that subject either. IMAGINE!! IMAGINE!!

This reminds me on a lyric of WaT's song

"When I was a children, I wondered what kind of adult I would become but the reflection in the window now is a little different."

I was hoping to be like in that lyric, but I wasnt hoping to be different in this kind of way!
This is to much different and wrong! I know participating in a geoscience competition doesnt mean that you have to become a geo scientist in the future but this is not the different way what I was hoping to be alike.
However, it happened. I still have to participate at that competition. No words back for this. I hope I could win, at least I'd get a certificate. I must do my best on the competition day at April 15th! Wish me luck for this!

*) TRC: I forgot. -__-

0 Responses to "is this what called different?"