NHK

hey ya!
how's your days? Mine is getting fine recently.
Oh, yea. Let me tell you my favorite TV channel ever. Yea, I know you knew it. Its NHK!!!! haha. For people who subscribe 'home cable TV' might know this channel, but its easy to see only a small part of people love this channel. I bet you will have no interest in watching this channel except if you are a Japan Freak person. Even me who is categorized in a japan freak one, turn a half crazy every time watching it. Then how come I love this channel?
Factually, Its a will for every Japan freaks to have one of Japan's channel in their own TV. They, well at least me, dont care much about the difficulty in understanding the language because of considering that as a learning, and believe me I enjoy it.
Beside that, possibility in finding our favorite Japan singer/band in that channel is bigger. See, NHK has several Music Shows which is another reason why I love NHK so much. In Wednesday, NHK has WEDNESDAY JPOP. Every week different singer performs in this show. The program is for about 50 minutes. But it doesnt mean the show is all about watching the singer singing. The show also tapes New Singles released in the week, Live performances, singer documentaries, and the week hit chart. I really enjoy watching it, especially if my favorite singers perform there.


In the same day Top Runner also takes place in NHK's broadcasting schedule. But this programme is more about interviewing the musician and previewing the musician Biography. In the middle of the show, still, the musician performance is included. Well, let me tell you my little experience about this programme. Almost everyday, I preview the schedule of NHK to make sure weather or not it will broadcast its Music Shows and every time previewing it on Wednesday I do see Top Runner. But Ive just figured out that the programme is a Music Show like a few weeks ago. haha. I thought it was a sport kind alike programme because of the name. And you know what, lots and lots of my favorite singer performed there, even YUI performed there and I didn't know about that!!!!!!!!!!! arghhh!!!!!!! Just for your information, its only YUI whom I haven't watched yet LIVE on TV!


On Saturday, Music Japan and J-Mello is on the list. Music Japan shows singers live performance from their latest single. I love this programme so much. I watched my first time waT performance in this show. \(*^___^*)/. Beside, the MC is very cute.


About J-Mello, well I rarely watch this programme. This show introduces Japan Musics in English. Finally, yea, a Music Programme in English. It shows Japan's latest singles Music Videos. Also in this programme, emails from peoples around the world are read.


On Sunday, Shonen Club is there. Its all about Johnny's Entertainment boys. I dont like this programme much. Im full about Johnny's and that's too much enough. You now what, all Johnny's boys act like they are the most handsome boy in the world.(Sorry, for Johnny's fans)

Ok and now get ready, this my most favorite Music Show of all. Its KOUHAKU UTA GASSEN. Its an annual music show. Last year was the 59th. Even Japanese love this show much. You can watch all popular singers perform there and that is the best thing for me. The show brings you to the end of the year. Yea the show ends in middle night. WaT always performs here. Well, let me tell you how the Show really works. Women and men singers are separated into 2 teams, white and red. Both group must compete to decide a group which deserves to come out as the winner. At the end of the show audiences decide the winner by voting. In this show history, men as the white team dominate as the winner.



Now, you can see why I love NHK much!

0 Responses to "NHK"