unexpected

At least my new Japanese class started, after being delayed about 3 months. There is another surprising story here. So, where from should I start?

OK, Im having a Japanese course at LBUI pamulang. Actually, Ive been coursing there since September and Im already done with a level. Due to the less people who want to join the next level class problem, LBUI decided to delay the next level class and I was told to wait for the class which's one level behind me. After about 3 months waiting, LBUI called me back and again asked me to join the next level class. I didnt refuse, but the day is now quite different. I used to have the class on Saturday but Im having it now on Monday and Wednesday at a half to seven P.M.

Yesterday was my new next level class there. At 6 P.M, after doing salat Maghrib, my father took me there. Because I havent paid the administration yet, so after arriving there I paid the administration first. While paying, Ive done a chat with the administrator, beside I was so bored at that time.
" how many student had signed up?" I asked.
" 7 had, but but only 2 have paid. One named Galuh." the administrator answered.

Galuh? A girl? Glad, one girl in my class.

" Oh, how about their age, is there anybody in the same age with me?" I asked again to make sure.
" Yes, named Z**** ( I actually forgot her name), she moved from LBUI Ciputat. Well, actually she's not in the same age with you, she was born at 1989." the administrator explained.
" Oh, I see. Who is the teacher then?" another question came out.

Now you have to get ready with the most shocking, speechless, indescribable answer ever!! Ha ha.

DEDEH SENSEI!!!!!!

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? Dedeh Sensei? She is my school teacher!! No way! Dedeh Sensei? The one who teach at LBUI ciputat too?" I'd known before that dedeh sensei teaches at LBUI Ciputat from the other one administrator who used to be at the administration table every Saturday.
" Dedeh Sensei? The one who has long hair? The one whose home is at Villa Dago" I described.
" I dont know exactly, Im new here. I called her, she said she would come late because she has to go to the doctor first. She said she's ill." she said.

This made me more sure about the same dedeh sensei, because Dendeh Sensei told me before that she's ill. Oh no!!

" It seems like its the same Dedeh Sensei" I defenselessly told her.
" Really? Who knows if she is going to be the different one." she tried to calm me down.
" Yea, I hope so." I said.
" Wait, Ill call her again." she picked up the phone and dialed Dedeh Sensei again.
At the same time she asked a man keeper ( Idk how to call it), "where does Dedeh Sensei live at?"
"At Pamulang Dua." he answered

" Pamulang Dua" she murmured at me.

"Oh, so its not the same Dedeh Sensei." I felt relieved.
Glad me!
But I started to think, maybe It will be better to be taught by her rather than a new teacher. I wont have to introduce myself anymore if she is the same sensei.
But in the other hand, still, I hoped for a different one.

A few minutes after, people started to come to LBUI. Yes, they are students of my class.
And when I looked out the door, I saw somebody familiar. When I looked more intensely, I figured out who that person was. That person was GALUH, galuh from the same school of mine!!!! Galuh who liked Sara, my classmate!! So galuh whom the administrator was telling about wasnt a girl!!! Its a boy, and I knew him even though not personally!!!!!


By staying cool, I waited until 8 o'clock and finally the SENSEI came bringing her two little child.
GUEST WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, she's DEDEH SENSEI my school teacher, whose hair is long, whose home at Villa Dago, and the one who's ill!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the class started. Glad she did recognize me. It wasnt that bad having the same teacher I thought.
7 person gathered in my new class. It was quite interesting, but the class was more filled by Dedeh Sensei's twaddles as usual. haha. And still the same system of teaching used by her, yes it is THE MORE HOMEWORK YOU GIVE TO YOUR STUDENTS, THE MORE HAPPINESS YOU'LL GET! thats her theory. haha.

Well, thats my long long long (lol) another unexpected story for today. Hope there is something that I could learn from this experience. And I also hope I wont get bored with Dedeh Sensei, because starting from now I'll meet her 3 times a week. Hope you wont either Dedeh Sensei.

0 Responses to "unexpected"