YUI's New PV!!!!



yay! Ive been waiting for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least YUI published her new single titled AGAIN!! OMG, Im so excited for this!!
After months taking a break from Music she'd finally released the new PV!
The song genre is seemingly rock, but still as usual she puts some 'YUI's taste' inside of the song.
And another thing that made me driving so excited about is this new single is featured as FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD 1st opening and animax is broadcasting it!
About the PV, in my opinion, she looks so cool as usual and there is something different Ive noticed about her. Its her hair. Her hair is longer. She looks more beautiful with that long hair. Although she looks great in the PV but the PV is more like 'YUI centered' which I dont really like about. I still like it though, but still not the best PV for me. But nice job YUI!
Oh yeah, one more thing. She wore a grey jacket. She oftenly wears a grey jacket and she looks cool in that. That have made me want to buy a grey jacket too. Does somebody have a suggestion where to buy a not expensive but high-quality jacket?

0 Responses to "YUI's New PV!!!!"